Covid – 19 Policy for Day Meets
Currently the club is not limited to 6 people and 2 households because we are operating under the Corona Virus Regulations provision for organised outdoor activities. The following club policy is based on guidance from Sportscotland and Mountaineering Scotland
- Social distancing MUST be adhered to; Ideally 2m but no less than the WHO recommendation of 1m.
- Contact information for ‘Contact Tracing’ purposes will be kept for all those attending the meet.
- Food and equipment sharing is not allowed, so all participants MUST be properly equipped with survival bag, first aid kit and additional warm clothing and food.
- Rescue services may be slower than pre-CoVid-19 and may not be able to respond quickly (potentially overnight) if called out.
- Use of hand sanitiser before eating, and after opening gates is recommended.
- Car share outwith your own household is not currently recommended and the club will not be arranging car share. If you choose to car share with anyone outwith your own household you should carry out your own risk assessment.
- The club’s covid officer is Liz Kay. Please contact through the Contact Us page.
If you or any member of your household or support bubble have Covid-19 symptoms or have been told to self isolate you must not attend. Stay home and follow official advice
|25th January (Saturday)||Little Glenshee, Luncarty||Potential winter walking|
|Potential winter walking|
|29th March||Glen Doll||cancelled|
|26th April||Glen Shee||cancelled|
|31st May||Luss Hills, Loch Lomond|
|27th June (Saturday)||Glen Lethnot|
|26th July||Southern Uplands|
|25th October||Glen Lyon|
|29th November||Glen Tilt|
Club members: Phone Dave T between 8.30 and 10pm on the Thursday evening prior to the meet.
Prospective members: Please get in touch via our Contact form.